How to create a "Basic Bundle" in shopify ?
by Charanpahari app
- A basic combo can be purchased as a single product.
- Inventory of the child product will be reduced on order creation/fulfilment (optional)
- A basic combo is itself a product (parent product) consisting of child products
- A basic combo when added to the cart it adds line-item property
- Catalog type: Select “Basic combo”
- Select child variants
- Pull inventory
- Child inventory will be pulled after order creation/fulfilment. Valid only if combo sold as a single product.
- Only applicable to the selected Childs
- Pull images
- Mark the check box if you wish to add images to the bundle product.
1 – Title
- An amazing title to this bundle.
- 2 - Bundle price
- The actual price of the bundle that a customer needs to pay.
- 3 - Compare price
- Compare price of the bundle. Must be greater than or equal to the bundle price
- 4 - Bundle tags
- Add tags for the bundle. Click to “Auto-Tag” to auto-populate from the child products
- 5 – Fulfillment type
- Bundle products in the order will be visible as a single product.
- Recommended if you want to fulfil the entire bundle at once.
- Split in order
- Bundle products in the order will get replaced by the child products in the bundle
- Recommended if you want to fulfil individual child line items
- 6 – Inventory Management
- Continue selling when child products are out of stock.
- The bundle has its own pre-defined inventory
- Inventory quantity will be managed by Shopify.
- The inventory quantity of the bundle will be managed dynamically by the app
- The bundle will be flagged sold out if child products inventory is out of stock
- Our scheduler runs every two minutes to update combo product inventory
- 8 - Child inventory reduce event
- If pull inventory (step 2) for the child is marked true